LÖWENSTARK-DIGITAL is an online-live course that is divided into nine interactive live course phases. Every two weeks there is a course unit of 1.5 hours, which can be easily integrated into the daily work routine.
There is a refreshing mix of valuable impulse lectures and memorable story telling, numerous crisp practical impulses and sufficient room for interaction.
Through the combination of buddy coaching and an accompanying LÖWENSTARK course manual, the individual course units can be deepened and transferred into everyday working life with ease. In addition, we work with a self-coaching app which enables sustainable implementation successes in one’s own stress regulation.
We design the content specifically according to our clients’ wishes in order to achieve the greatest possible individual output for all participants. With this in mind, the following are to be considered sample topics.
The seven pillars of resilience: acceptance, optimism, self-efficacy, responsibility, network orientation, solution orientation, future orientation
- Finding your own lion strength with the Growth Mindset: Learning to grow in yourself and in the face of challenges
- Activate resources: feel the flow inline with your values, discovering inner sources of strength and dormant resources.
- Overcome your weaker self and boost your motivation
- Exercise and sport motivation and consumer detox (smartphones and social media, food cravings)
- Strengthening your own immune system and finding mental strategies for dealing well with Corona
- The psychological medicine cabinet for mental fitness and the activation of one’s own neural resources during acute stress